What are Amazon Official Transactions?
How to sell with FBA on Amazon Europe?
- Amazon official transactions; If you are using Amazon e-export Logistics (FBA) services in Europe, you need to register VAT (VAT) in the country where you stock your products.
- Since we recommend the Amazon EFN method, VAT (VAT) registration is only done in Germany in the first place.
- When we create an Amazon Europe Seller account, you can reach all customers in Europe through five Amazon stores in Europe (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es).
- With the same VAT number, you can also sell on other non-Amazon E-Commerce sites (Multi Channel Sales).
- Within our services:
- All required accounting and financial consultancy transactions of your company in Turkey for Germany
- Document Receipt Authority, Mailbox and Office address
- German VAT number (USt Nr. and USt-ID Nr.)
- EORI (Economic Operator Registration and Identification Number) required for customs
- Full support for Amazon FBA warehouse cargo and customs procedures from Turkey to Germany
- Germany Customs Import tax declaration and refund
- Accurate and accepted establishment of automatic billing system by Amazon from German tax authorities
- Monthly accounting of your sales and monthly VAT/VAT/UST tax returns
- There are no hidden additional charges
- General guidance and mentoring
- You do not need to set up a company in Germany or any other European country.
- Get your VAT number as soon as possible